Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tushy Day.

Gianna has had some serious diaper rash these past few days.  I have been changing her diaper frequently, letting her sit in the bath tub for longer periods,  and apply loads of cream but it seemed to get worse instead of better.  After the advice of some wonderful ladies I decided to let Gianna air things out for a day.   I had a shirt on her for most of the day but after a poop explosion that dirtied her clothes up she went fully nude for couple of hours before bedtime.  (Thankfully this explosion happened in a diaper at the grocery store and not all over my house.)

I could not get over her cuteness of her naked tush so I took a bazillion pictures.  I only wish my camera was not crap and could get more decent pics in the natural light.


Of course Zoey had to get into the action.

Gianna must have loved it too because when it was time to put her pajamas and diapers back on she was not having it.  

4 comments:

  1. Haha I LOVE it :) She is so precious! Gotta love naked babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!!!! Seriously. This kills my with cuteness. Look at that tush! I want Rosemary to get a rash now just so she can be nekkid all the time! Not really, but maybe I'll just pretend she does!

    Oh, and what a great sitter. How long has she been doing this? Why didn't I notice in the pics below? Probably just looking at how cute she is and not what she was doing.

    I can't believe how big out babies our now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out my honest scrap post. I mention you =)
    http://allaboutjaydenpaige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete