Thursday, April 1, 2010

Things that make me go, hmmmmmmm?

I have always be a size five girl.  Size four is too small thanks to the big booty and size six has always been a bit too big do due a smaller waist.  When I was a teeny bopper and I worked at 5.7.9 I was in my element.  Size fives everywhere and they fit me perfectly.  Now that I am an adult and shop at the big girl clothing stores, size fives are no where to be found.  I am now faced with the ultimate dilemma.  Go a bit too tight or just a tab bit big? 9 times out of 10 I go a bit too big.  I figure things shrink in the wash or if need be I can always take things in.

Well, here is the crazy thing.  Due to the beautiful weather I have begun pulling out the summer capris and whatnot.  They are all too big.  Not the normal bit too big but the I look like a took a dump in my pants too big.  What.the.hell??  I do not think I have lost any weight.  I still am a bit fuller around my stomach and probably will always be no matter how many crunches I do, so why are my pants falling off of me as I walk around the house?

I am thinking three things.  One, breast feeding is my friend.  Two,  I lost my best feature in this new postpartum body.  My ass. Three,  maybe my pants were always this big but since I have not worn them in over two years I no longer remember their "bigness"??

No comments:

Post a Comment