Friday, February 26, 2010

Packing up and heading home

The family and I are heading home tomorrow.  I am super duper excited for this trip because I am staying for the week in Home Town while The Hubs drives back to our apartment in Hill Country for work.  I hate being away from him even for one night and being away from him Sunday through Friday is going to be extremely tough but at the same time I need this.  Even though I try to get out once a day these four walls in our apartment in Hill Country are closing in on me.  I think even G is getting antsy.  We need some more human interaction and we are going to get it back in Home Town by seeing family and friends.  I always feel so refreshed and ready to come back to Hill Country after a few days in Home Town. 

I already have some nights planned with people.  This is a big thing for me.  I am not a planner.  I am more of a play it by ear type of girl.  (Which I know drives everyone around me NUTS.) I plan on spending the day running errands and hanging out with my sister and baby Dante.  I even have a night out on the town with one of my besties planned!  I can CANNOT WAIT!  Momma needs this. 

Now I have to do the one thing that I hate and procrastinate the most but seem to have to do more often than not...pack.  Ah, the downside to gyspie life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment