Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gianna's 4 mth stats.

So G and I went to her 4 mth appointment today. I have to say I was not too surprised by the results considering she is in nine month clothing. G weighs 16lbs and 13 oz. She is also 27 inches long. When I asked the doctor if she was still in the 95% for height she told me that she was not. She is in fact, off the charts. Holy hell.

The doctor then proceeded to tell me that basically my little girl has the body of a 7 mth old. Yikes! She went on to say that people will probably look at her and wonder why she is developmentally behind without realizing that she is only 4 mths old, but in the end the good thing about it all is that she is healthy. um, gee, thanks.

Well here's to hoping that she grows up coordinated so she can do something with all that height she has.

No comments:

Post a Comment