Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My motto in life

Happy Health & Loved.  These were the things I wished for every time I blew candles out on my birthday cake, when I threw a penny into a fountain and every time I saw a falling star.  Many of times I would have loved to use these occasions to wish for a puppy or a million dollars, but instead I always wished on these three intangible things.  

I can promise you that there will be plenty of  grammatical errors and even with the help of spell check words will not be spelled correctly.  There may even be a dash of vulgarity and ::gasp:: cuss words.  I will use words in the wrong context.  If you decide to keep reading along you may find you enjoy the ramblings of my everyday life.  If you do, good.  If not... well that is your problem. 

I am happy to report that due to great genetics, an amazing husband, a beautiful daughter, loving family, amazing friends, and a crazy dog my three wishes have come true.  When times are rough or when I feel jealousy rearing its ugly face my way I remind myself.... I am happy, healthy and loved.  What more can you ask for?  What more do you need?  Not a damn thing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment