Friday, August 13, 2010

Welcome to the World Ava Elizabeth!!



Miss Ava
My sister in law gave birth to a beautiful baby girl yesterday morning, Ava Elizabeth.  She was born 3:37 am, 7 pounds 5 ounces and 19 inches long.  Absolutely perfect.
Big brother Landon checking out his new baby sister.
Frizzy haired Aunt C with baby Ava.

A while ago I made Gianna a bow holder that my sister in law fell in love with, so of course I made one for the new baby.  Instead of painting the background like I did with mine I modge podge'ed scrap book paper to the wooden plaque.  I am really happy with how it turned out.  I made the final touches last night because my in laws didn't have a name for Ava until she was born.  I haven't given it to my sister in law yet and only hope my she likes it as much as I do.





I am so excited to see Gianna and her newest cousin, Ava, grow up together.  I foresee lots of baby dolls, barrettes, and Barbies in our near future.



No comments:

Post a Comment